THE PERFECT BLOGGER PANEL: WHO WOULD I INVITE?

Perfume Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Powder and Ladurée Macarons
Meeting new people I always find it dull to ask them the same questions everyone asks: where do you live, where do you work, how old are you? Therefore one of my favourite questions to ask people is: which famous person they would choose to meet and have dinner with. I think this question tells a lot about a person, what inspires them, what moves them and who they look up to.

Recently I was inspired by Eventbrite, to think about my favourite bloggers, who I would like to meet and have a panel with. There are many bloggers who have wowed me over the years. They inspired my blog, my style, my beauty routine and had a huge impact on my travel destination wishlist. It would be an astonishing experience to meet the bloggers that I have been following for so many years and therefore my dream panel of bloggers would be:

  • Gary Pepper Girl
Nicole Warne from Gary Pepper Girl (Sydney, Australia) has been one of my favourite bloggers for many years. I have been following her through her journeys, her personal life, her style development and fashion week experiences. She shares astonishing pictures on her social media accounts, which have always taken my breath away.
  • Sincerly Jules
Julie Sariñana from Sincerly Jules (Los Angeles, USA) is that Darling from California. I adore her easy and comfy looks. I feel wanderlust when I see her beautiful travel pics... Please take me with you!
  • Jeanne Damas
Jeanne Damas (Paris, France) is the Founder of Rouje and has that je ne sais quoi. I fell in love with her instantly, the red lips, her effortless chic and cool looks without trying to hard. She is a person I would love to have a glass of red wine with in the evening.

  • Miroslava Duma
Miroslava Duma, also known as Mira Duma (Moscow, Russia) is the Founder of Büro 24/7 and one of the sweetest bloggers. I love her unique point of view and her colourful style. Since she is petite like me, I always find her ensembles inspiring for my own combinations. 

Questions I would ask these wonderful women:
  1. Where do you get your inspiration from?
  2. What was your most vivid experience?
  3. What was your biggest beauty/ fashion mistake?
  4. Something you would never do as a blogger.
  5. How do you buy a piece for your closet?
  6. How do you get dressed in the morning?
  7. How do you pack for a vacation?
  8. Which advice would you give to future bloggers?


Louis Vuitton World Scarf

This post got me thinking about how marvelous it would be to meet these woman in person and get the chance to talk to them and pick a part of their brain. We all live in different places of the world and have busy schedules, so it would be a challenge for us all to meet in one place at the same time. Maybe someday I will get the chance to meet them and if that day comes, I will definetly post about it!

If you are planning a conference or event in you area, check out the Eventbrite event registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/l/registration-online/



No comments

Thanks for your comments:-)